Imagine a world where more people did yoga, a world in which was more peaceful, happier, and people felt connected and supported by their surrounding community? This was the motivation for the Peace Pass. This pass encourages students to try different yoga studios in our area by granting them a complimentary class at each of the participating studios on the card. The Peace Pass is a single card that gives students access to participating local yoga studios. Upon presenting it to a participating yoga studio, the student will receive one (1) free class at that studio.
You will have the opportunity to snag a Peace Pass at the two events listed below.
Second Annual Nanaimo Yogathon
July 2nd | 8am-10pm
Maffeo Sutton Park, Nanaimo
Third Annual Peace Day Celebration
Sept. 16th | 11am-3pm
Maffeo Sutton Park
For registration requirements and details please contact each individual studio directly. 2017 passes expire Dec. 31st 2017
2017 Participating Studios:
From the Ground Up
- Call/Text: (250) 668-2568
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/craigh8888/
- Call/Text: (250) 327-8422
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/beetrueYOGA/
- Call: (250) 729-7411
- Email: email@example.com
- Call/Text: (250) 729-5424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please park across the street on park side
- Please bring a waiver from our website
- Please stay tuned for news of the studio moving! We are moving to # 106-335 Wesley St but cannot be certain of the date because-renovations. So check Our FB and Website!